In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in Flirt Fitness programs indicated below and/or being permitted to enter, for any purpose, any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), you (the student) agree to the following:
1. The participant should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the instructor of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agree that, if at any time I feel anything to be UNSAFE, I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
2. I fully understand and acknowledge that: (a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in pole dancing/exercise and activities, which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
(b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
(c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releases named below.
(d) There may be other risks not known to us or that are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. I accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releases named below.
4. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Flirt Fitness, including It’s owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the dance event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control
Activities, regarding the dance facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasee”...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS HEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
5. I HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
7. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the participant will reimburse the Releasee for any money, which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY
UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Flirt Cancellation and Make-Up Class Policies:
Deposits for classes are non-refundable.
Balances of classes are non-refundable after the class has begun.
All make-up classes must be done during the current 8-week session or during make-up week.
No more than 2 make-up classes will be permitted during the session and must be pre-approved.
Flirt Referral Program:
I understand that once I become a student, as long as I remain an active member in good-standing, that I may receive $30 off my tuition for every new student I refer to Flirt Fitness who signs up for a full session. In order to receive this discount, I must be enrolled in the same session as the referred student.
Flirt Membership Program:
I understand that I may join Flirt on a yearly basis for a greatly reduced rate of $950 for 5 sessions, and enjoy all the benefits involved in the membership program. I also understand that the fee must be paid in advance of the first class and is not refundable. (Please ask for a membership brochure if interested)
Additional Class Discount:
I understand that my first weekly class is regular price and any additional weekly classes I can add for the session at a greatly reduced rate of $110 each. Theses classes may be mixed and matched between all offered classes.
Flirt Fitness Alcohol and Drugs Waiver:
I expressly acknowledge the use of drugs or alcohol, or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, during my participation in any activities, classes, parties and related events at Flirt Fitness is done at my own peril and is not condoned, encouraged, or excused by Flirt Fitness is any way. I further understand Flirt Fitness and/or the instructors and contractors reserve the right to deny me or any other person participation before or during an activity if they find that person to be mentally or physically impaired by drugs or alcohol.
Drug and alcohol use on Flirt Fitness’ premises is absolutely prohibited for safety reasons. I further acknowledge I am ultimately responsible for my own safety during my participation in activities, classes and related events provided by Flirt Fitness, including but not limited to the use of their equipment or facilities.